QUALITY MANAGEMENT POLICY
Quality is referred to as the “conformity to the laid down requirements”. It is our obligation in TECHBROOK Engineering Nig Ltd that quality is not compromised in any of our projects. We are very much aware of the cost of doing any item of work wrongly, which will invariably lead to a higher cost of completing the project and economics of quality become a wild dream.
Our company therefore has a management policy to enforce the clients’ standards, specifications and safety at all times with emphases at prevention and achieving zero construction defects.
LOCAL CONTENT POLICY
TECHBROOK Engineering Nig Ltd is fully committed to the “Nigerianisation or Local Content Policy” of the Federal Government of Nigeria which is defined as the quantum of composite value added to or created in the Nigerian Economy through a deliberate utilization of Nigerian human and material resources and services in all sectors of the Nigerian economy, without compromising quality, health, safety and environmental standards.
In line with the above, our company is committed to using local materials and available human resources to generate employment for the generality of Nigeria.COPORATE HEALTH, SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT, SECURITY&COMMUNITY RELATIONS POLICY TechBROOK Engineering activities shall be organized, planned and executed in such a manner as to;
- Protect and promote the health and safety of her workers and conduct its activities in such a manner that it shall not by any way adversely affect any third parties.
- Avoid injury to company personnel, sub-contractors and third parties who are either involved in or are affected by TechBROOK Engineering activities.
- Ensure the security of personnel, sub-contractors and third parties.
- Minimize impact on the environment, where TechBROOK Engineering operates.
- Promote community relations with the host communities.