TECHBROOK Engineering HSE
- No fatalities.
- Prevention of all injuries and occupational diseases.
- Prevention of damage to the environment.
- Implement a process of continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant Government, local and company Regulations.
- Assess potential incident scenarios and ensure controls are effective to mitigate these and that recovery measures are in place and tested.
- Maintain up-to-date management and monitoring objectives.
- Provide opportunities for local employment, training and upgrading of skills of local workforce.
- Ensure all staff and subcontractors work in accordance with TechBROOK Engineering policy.